Most trade show booths start out with nothing but a table and a few square feet to work with so, it’s becomes extremely important to have a well-designed and captivating exhibit that will draw the attention of the people attending. Typically, trade shows tend to bring in tons of foot traffic, some events bring in thousands of visitors over weekend-long events. With that being said, here are your trade show must-haves to ensure your exhibit is the best it can possibly be:
- Your exhibit should focus on only the new and featured products and services of your business. Don’t try to cram all of your products on your display table.
- Your exhibit should include technology, whether you have a monitor showing images and videos, or an ipad for customer to engage with.
- Your exhibit must have marketing material that prominently displays your business name and website. Make use of brochures, banners, flyers, or display boards.
- Everyone loves getting free stuff at these kind of events. Use promotional products to increase your brand awareness and leave an impression. Use branded totes for people purchasing your products, hand out keychains, pens, water bottles, mugs, or stationary branded with your business name and logo.
- Employees working the exhibit should wear branded apparel with your business name and logo consistent with your vision and marketing direction, such as using all blue shirts with a printed logo to represent your business.
Get all of your promotional products and branded apparel from Apex Image Marketing, take a look at our huge selection of promotional products, apparel, and more. Once you find the products that best suit your business, our design team will work with you to help your brand come to life. Contact Apex Image Marketing today!